BLOG PT. 2 - The Alchimist

      Have been a time, people!!
Now, I am full of thoughts about the textbook...
So, let's begin!馃槂

CHAPTER 2- PART I

"BECAUSE WE HAVE TO RESPOND TO OMENS"- SANTIAGO ( THE SHEPHERD)

  Those words told to a merchant the boy to convey himself, king's words are remarkable to seek his dreams. Besides, the merchant noticed in the boy's eyes hope that will help him to achieve everything in life. For the man, the meeting of this common boy was an omen. He did not have any regrets about hiring the boy from his work. The child has received more than he deserved because his deals taught that day something for man's life: Dreams were made to achieve them, not to stop one's fate.

    "MAKTUB. IT IS WRITTEN"- THE MERCHANT.

    Sometimes people need to listen carefully and figure out the message is hidden. According to my interpretation, all things have meaning in life. For this reason, we are supposed to follow our hearts with a positive mind. Despite the circumstances as well as demanding occasions, God will never give his sons something impossible to do. He knows each person perfectly since their born, so there is not an excuse to avoid his purpose. 

"I AM ALWAYS NEARBY WHEN SOMEONE WANTS TO REALIZE THEIR DESTINY"- THE KING.

Everybody aspires to find their destiny in the world. Some questions around our head are: What is my purpose here? Who sent me? What do I suppose to search for all my life?
Life is a time that a person has to discover until the last question in his or her mind. The enormous difference is that only a few decide to challenge themselves profitably.


 "Everything in life is an omen," said the Englishman, now closing the journal he was reading. "There is a universal language, understood by everybody, but already forgotten. I am in search of that universal language, among other things. That's why I'm here. I have to find a man who knows that universal language. An alchemist." 

    

Keep those words in mind, please...
See you in the next part!

 





Comentarios