THE ALCHEMIST - PAULO COELHO ( ANALYSIS )

    Hi, I already have some amazing news for you!! 馃榿馃榿馃榿
I hope you really enjoy it as much as I did.
So, here we go!!


CHAPTER 1 

This is Santiago, the shepherd - the main character of the book.

                Santiago is a boy who lives in a little town in Andalusia. His daily routine consists in looking after the herd of sheep and feeding them. Santiago's family have fate in  him, but he dicided to follow his own destiny.

    

 "They are so used to me that they know my schedule" 

    I would like to mention that phrase makes me think a lot. This phrase is referring to folk. Santiago lives each day with ambitions to achieve them someday. One more time, I could see my willpower in life. It is manifested during Santiago's simple activities. He likes to read books above a sycamore. He does not lose the opportunity to ask questions about the future. He always looks for better conditions to help him to get his heart's wishes.

     In my opinion, the young boy is capable to discover his precious treasure at the correct time. My own thoughts on some pages were affirmed. What would happen next? 

See you soon!!

    

    

Comentarios